Lease Agreement Policies
By Litchfield Vacations
Should a house party (chaperoned or un-chaperoned) occur, occupancy will be immediately terminated. Should a parent check into a rental and later leave students or minors, the students/minors will be evicted if we find it necessary to do so. No refund, including unused rental amounts, will be refunded.
In response to changing marketplace conditions, we are committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times. We have temporarily modified our Reservation Policy (in blue font below).
- At time of booking, NO deposit will be required if your arrival date is outside of 14 days. At 14 days prior to your arrival date, your credit card will automatically be charged the advance deposit equal to the first night's stay of your reservation. Your reservation’s remaining balance is due at time of check-in.
- If your arrival date is within 14 days, an advance deposit equal to the first night's stay will be taken upon booking for all vacation guests. Your reservation’s remaining balance is due at time of check-in.
- A valid photo I.D., as well as the credit card used to pay your deposit, will be required at check-in.
Check in / Checkout:
Check in time is 4:00 PM EST and check out time is 11:00 AM EST. We cannot guarantee early check in or late check out requests. There will be a full day charge for unauthorized late check outs. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
Motorcycles / Trailers / Campers:
Due to HOA restrictions and policies, motorcycles, trailers, campers, boats, jet skis, etc. are not permitted at the resort or in any of the gated communities. Alternative parking arrangements are available in our North Parking lot by our registration office (video surveillance in use 24/7). Space is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
NO pets are allowed at the resort.
Please note that grills are not permitted.
House parties are strictly forbidden and we reserve the right to escort anyone off property that violates this policy without compensation.
We are a NON SMOKING facility and additional charges may incur if this policy is violated.
Do Not Disturb:
Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign remains on your door for an extended period-of-time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.
Cancellation of Reservation:
We are committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times. We have temporarily implemented the following cancellation policies (in blue font below)
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by May 31, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and May 31, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- No Early Cancellation Fee. Advance deposit is 100% refundable prior to 14 days of arrival.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable within 14 days of arrival date.
- For guest convenience, within 14 days of arrival, guests can retain their advance deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of original reservation.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- Monthly rental deposits are non-refundable.