Resort PoliciesThe Litchfield Company
Below you'll discover quick answers to your questions regarding the policies and procedures upheld by The Litchfield Company. In developing these policies, Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort considers the needs and comfort of all guests with hopes of making each stay in our rental properties a positive experience for everyone. We strive to provide the best in customer service and the vacation experience, and these policies help to ensure that you will enjoy every minute of your stay in beautiful Pawleys Island, South Carolina. For more information, please complete an inquiry form on our Contact page or contact us by telephone.
Should a house party (chaperoned or un-chaperoned) occur, occupancy will be immediately terminated. Should a parent check into a rental and later leave students or minors, the students/minors will be evicted if we find it necessary to do so. No refund, including unused rental amounts, will be refunded.
A deposit of one night rate plus taxes and fees will be charged to your credit card.
Check in / Checkout:
Check in time is 4:00 PM EST and check out time is 11:00 AM EST. We cannot guarantee early check in or late check out requests. There will be a full day charge for unauthorized late check outs. All guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
Motorcycles / Trailers / Campers:
Due to HOA restrictions and policies, motorcycles, trailers, campers, boats, jet skis, etc. are not permitted at the resort or in any of the gated communities. Alternative parking arrangements are available in our North Parking lot by our registration office (video surveillance in use 24/7). Space is limited and is on a first come, first serve basis.
NO pets are allowed at the resort.
Please note that grills are not permitted.
House parties are strictly forbidden and we reserve the right to escort anyone off property that violates this policy without compensation.
We are a NON SMOKING facility and additional charges may incur if this policy is violated.
Cancellation of Reservation:
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- No Early Cancellation Fee. Advance deposit is 100% refundable prior to 14 days of arrival.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable within 14 days of arrival date.
- For guest convenience, within 14 days of arrival, guests can retain their advance deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of original reservation.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Winter Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
News & Blog
Keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Grande Strand. Our blog covers a varity of topics, everything from restaurants to local events.
Groups & Events
Our goal at Litchfield Vacations is to help you to create the event of a lifetime. We provide locations, food, and spirits for all types of events.
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event that deserves personal attention and care to make sure this special day goes exactly as planned.
Customer service is very important to us here at Litchfield Vacations. Please feel free to contact our staff about anything you have questions about.