A well-maintained unit is one of the most important aspects of rental management. Fortunately, The Litchfield Company is well-staffed with a highly skilled and experienced maintenance team, which is dedicated to keeping your property operating at its best. As a homeowner, there's no need to be troubled with the stresses of maintaining the functionality of your unit when you have the expertise of our Maintenance Department at your disposal.
Prepared and available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for any problem that may arise, there's no task too small or large for our team to resolve. Even if becomes necessary to seek more specialized assistance, our Maintenance Department has great working relationships with local vendors and service providers who can be called in when repairs are needed. In order to keep an organized record of services provided in your unit, our staff utilizes a cutting-edge, computerized work order system, which also alerts our employees in the event that special requirements are needed, such as individual maintenance contracts, warranties and HOA property management contacts. While our tasks are not limited to the following list, many of our maintenance services include:
- Completion of monthly or routine procedures including HVAC checks, filter changes, light bulb changes, water line tests, dryer vent cleaning and mold inspections.
- General plumbing repairs to sinks, showers, toilets, water heaters and garbage disposals.
- General electrical repairs including wiring work and lighting upgrades.
- Professional-quality painting of interior and exterior areas to directed specifications.
- Installation and repair of laminate flooring, tile and carpet.
- Installation of items throughout your unit including bath and kitchen faucets, ceiling fans and large appliances.
- Carpentry work including the installation and repair of doors, windows, shutters, trim and deck areas.
- Pressure washing of deck/patio areas, walkways and unit exterior.
- Positive relationships with area contractors for all other services or repairs needed.
With our outstanding maintenance team, you can put your worries to rest. Always either on-site or on call, the maintenance staff at The Litchfield Company is consistently ready to handle whatever circumstance may arise in your unit.