From North: Follow Interstate 95 to Florence, SC. Travel east on Highway 501 through Conway to Highway 17 South. Follow Highway 17 South for approximately 20 miles to Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort.
From South: Approach Charleston from Interstate 95 South or Interstate 26 East. Follow Interstate 26 East to Highway 17 North. Follow Highway 17 North through Georgetown to Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort.
The Myrtle Beach International Airport is located 18 miles north of Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort. Airlines include US Air, ASA/Delta and other regional airlines with connections to major cities across the country. Most major car rental companies and limousine service is available from the airport.
The Georgetown Airport is located 15 miles south of Litchfield and is available for privately chartered aircraft.
The Charleston International Airport is approximately 90 miles south of Litchfield.
- Early Booking Special - Up to 20% Off
- Mothers Day Special - Save 25%
- Websters Bed & Breakfast - Save up to 30%
- Spring Warm-Up
- Midweek Super Saver - Save up to 35%
- Pawleys Plantation Exclusive - Save up to 30%
- Summer Value Weeks - 25% OFF
- Best Available Rate Guarantee
- AAA/AARP Discount
- * All Packages & Specials