Frequently Asked QuestionsThe Litchfield Company
At The Litchfield Company, we understand that you want to plan for the best vacation experience possible. Though booking a reservation and visiting a new area can be stressful, we are here to help answer all of your questions, as well as to put your mind at ease for a fun and relaxing beach vacation. Below you'll find Frequently Asked Questions that are common to our visitors. If your question is not answered in this section, feel free to complete an inquiry form on our Contact page or call our customer service representatives for more information.
How much is the rental deposit?
A deposit of one night rate plus taxes and fees will be charged to your credit card.
What time is check in & checkout?
Check in time is 4:00 PM EST and check out time is 11:00 AM EST. We cannot guarantee early check in or late check out requests. There will be a full day charge for unauthorized late check outs.
Are motorcycles/trailers/recreational vehicles permitted?
Many of our properties prohibit parking for motorcycles/trailers/recreational vehicles. Select properties may allow parking for these vehicles, and we urge guests with these vehicles to contact our rental office for more detailed information.
Are these units pet friendly?
None of our condos or villas allow pets. Evidence of pets in our condos or villas will result in a $250.00 fine.
Are these units non-smoking?
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside any of our condos or villas and evidence of smoking will result in a $250.00 fine.
How do I access WiFi?
Not all units are guaranteed to have WiFi, but passwords and network info are provided at check in and you can also find it on the information sheet located inside of the units.
How do I receive more towels/washcloths?
The majority of our rentals are equipped with washers and dryers, and you will be able to launder your own linens. For Summerhouse units, standard rooms in Seaside Inn and one bedroom units in Bridgewater, our team will stop by daily to do a towels and trash exchange service.
What toiletries are provided?
Each bathroom will have toilet paper, bars of soap and 1 bottle of shampoo. The kitchens will have a roll of paper towels and 2 packs of dishwasher detergent.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large area our staff must cover, we cannot guarantee being able to replenish every request for restocking toiletries. There is a grocery stores within a very short drive, and we suggest guests purchase what they need above the initial setup.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
Our team is on site 24/7, please call us at 843-237-3000 ext. 0 at any time for anything you may need.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- No Early Cancellation Fee. Advance deposit is 100% refundable prior to 14 days of arrival.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable within 14 days of arrival date.
- For guest convenience, within 14 days of arrival, guests can retain their advance deposit toward different stay dates within 1 year of original reservation.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Winter Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.
Is the Summerhouse pool deck open year around?
Our Summerhouse pool deck is open year around though the bodies of water are not heated. For colder days, guests can always enjoy our heated indoor pool located at the Health Club & Fitness.
Packages & Specials
- Book Early - 45% Off Summer Value Weeks
- Book Early - 30% Off Summer
- Free Spring Nights
- 40% OFF February Sale - Pawleys Plantation and True Blue
- 1 Bedroom Winter Getaway
- March Midweek Super Saver - Save up to 40%
- Spring Break Sale 35% OFF + 2 Free Breakfast Daily
- Coastal Dish Bed & Breakfast Save up to 30%
- 25% OFF Best Available Rate
- AAA/AARP Discount
- * All Packages & Specials
Litchfield Beach & Golf
True Blue Resort Vacations
Pawleys Plantation Resort
News & Blog
Keep up to date with everything that is going on in the Grande Strand. Our blog covers a varity of topics, everything from restaurants to local events.
Groups & Events
Our goal at Litchfield Vacations is to help you to create the event of a lifetime. We provide locations, food, and spirits for all types of events.
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event that deserves personal attention and care to make sure this special day goes exactly as planned.
Customer service is very important to us here at Litchfield Vacations. Please feel free to contact our staff about anything you have questions about.