Cleanliness and Safety Standards
By Litchfield Vacations
The Litchfield Company is committed to developing, implementing, and continually improving our safety and cleanliness guidelines. Over the next few months, guests will notice a number of additions to our protocols designed to set an even higher standard of safety and cleanliness for our hotels. Specific areas of focus include the following:
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed between the front desk associates and guests at the front desk.
- Floor markings will be added in the front lobby to limit the number of guests that are in line to ensure social distancing. We will be limiting the number of guests in the lobby to one in a party. If multiple guests are paying, they will need to come in separately.
- All room keys and pool bands will be disinfected and sanitized before and after each guest's use.
- Common facilities will be routinely and frequently disinfected. Common facilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Check-in lobby
- Reception desks (counter), phones, credit card readers, pens, keyboards, etc.
- Public areas
- Doors including but not limited to doorknobs and handles
- Conference rooms
- Lazy river tubes
- Pool lounge chairs and tables
- Hot tub switches
- Fitness center equipment
- Business center to include phones, computers, and accessories
- Guest laundry room
- Gift shops
- Associate break rooms to include tables, chairs, vending machines, and appliance handles
- DVD Now machines
- Any other commonly used guest or associate areas
- Optional housekeeping services are currently suspended.
- In addition to our Standard Housekeeping Cleaning Procedures, particular attention will be paid to disinfect high-touch items such as:
- Door handles including entry and sliding glass doors
- Light switches
- TV remotes
- Microwave handles
- Refrigerator handles
- Stove knobs
- Hand Sanitizer Stations will be placed in all public areas.
- Where possible in public areas, chairs and other furniture will be spaced to promote social distancing by 6 feet.
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing guidelines in and around pools and other amenities. Individuals and family members who wish to sit together should continue to do so, but there should be a safe distance maintained between different groups of guests.
- Directional signage will be posted at all office locations.
- Associates will not enter rooms when occupied by guests unless it is an emergency.
* The Litchfield Company reserves the right to change any and all of this document at any time according to changes in the current climate and/or CDC guidelines.