Farm to Table at Your Convenience
Visit the Farmers Market at the Market Common throughout the summer for a variety of fresh and savory items, including locally-grown produce, baked goods, and other hand-crafted products. Beginning on June 4, and continuing until September 24, the Farmers Market will be available every Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Located on Deville Street in the Market Common shopping and dining district, the Farmers Market is your chance to taste the real flavors of the Myrtle Beach area through the freshest and tastiest produce brought to you directly from the farm. There's no need to wonder about the origin of your fruits and vegetables because the Farmer's Market allows you to interact with and get to know the local producers in person. Experience the satisfaction of supporting family farms and other local vendors, while promoting your own personal nutrition at the Market Common all throughout the Summer season!
- Book Early - 45% Off Summer Value Weeks
- Book Early - 30% Off Summer
- Free Spring Nights
- 40% OFF February Sale - Pawleys Plantation and True Blue
- 1 Bedroom Winter Getaway
- March Midweek Super Saver - Save up to 40%
- Spring Break Sale 35% OFF + 2 Free Breakfast Daily
- Coastal Dish Bed & Breakfast Save up to 30%
- 25% OFF Best Available Rate
- AAA/AARP Discount
- * All Packages & Specials