Top 5 Most Romantic Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Top 5 Romantic Restaurants
What could be more romantic than a golf getaway for two in Myrtle Beach? How about a romantic dinner to cap off a great day on the links?
While the Grand Strand is as filled with fine-dining restaurants as it is golf courses, here are five can't-miss establishments for a romantic dinner:
* Collectors Cafe: This Myrtle Beach establishment doubles as a fine-dining restaurant and an art gallery, with paintings and other items on display throughout the eatery. The restaurant serves top-notch seafood and other entrees with a creative flair and the setting is ideal for a romantic twosome.
* Frank's Outback: If you happen to be staying on the south end of the Strand, this Pawleys Island institution is the perfect place for a memorable meal. If not, it's still worth the 30-minute drive. Featuring Lowcountry food in a plantation setting, Frank's is a favorite among couples looking for a nice night out. A table under the covered porch close to the outdoor fireplace is the most romantic seat in the house.
* Greg Norman's Australian Grille: Located just across the Intracoastal Waterway from Barefoot Resorts' four outstanding courses, Norman's is the perfect place to unwind from a day on the links with a romantic dinner. Watch sunset while enjoying a glass of wine and Norman's creative menu of dishes from Down Under. "The Shark" co-owns the establishment and there are several items of memorabilia from his Hall of Fame career, but otherwise it's like any other fine-dining restaurant - excellent food, service and atmosphere.
* Melting Pot: Although this fine-dining eatery is a national chain, it is a popular spot for dating couples on the Grand Strand. The fondue concept allows couples to enjoy more than a meal; it's a fun date where patrons get to create their own meals. A standard four-course order can easily last two hours without seeming to be long. Save time and room for dessert, the most romantic part of the experience, where melted chocolate and fruit can set the mood.
* New York Prime: It's just a short walk from Myrtle Beach to one of the Big Apple's finest steakhouses. As soon as you step inside it's like walking through a teleport to New York City. With aged prime steaks and other offerings (the sea bass is excellent), New York Prime is a great getaway for two. The extensive wine list and excellent service make this one of the most popular date places on the Strand.