Myrtle Waves Water Park Will Surely Cool You Down
Myrtle Waves Water Park will surely cool you down.
MYRTLE WAVES WATER PARK, South Carolina's largest water park, presents 20 acres of swerves, curves, waves and chutes and more than one million gallons of water. One price covers all rides and attractions for a full day of cool fun! Attracting more than 200,000 visitors each year, Myrtle Waves has entertained more than 3.5 million people visiting the Grand Strand since its debut in 1985. Myrtle Waves Water Park is open mid-May to mid-September.
Family Attractions For guests who prefer milder thrills, a variety of relaxing attractions await you. Every member of your family is sure to find one that is just right for them.
Slides The cure for those hot summer days! From a gigantic tidal wave to churning rapids, Myrtle Waves has just the right water slides sure to cool you off!
Raft Rides For those who just want to "CHILL". Relax on one of our rafts and take a ride along the LayZee River.
• Award winning lifeguards on duty at all times
• Hundreds of FREE poolside lounge chairs
• Exclusive Luxury Cabana rentals available
• Showers, changing facilities, and lockers
• Handicap-accessible restrooms
• Shaded pavilions perfect for group outings and cookouts
• Food, drinks and snacks available throughout the park
Make sure to add this to your calendar when you are visitng the Myrtle Beach area, you won't be dissappointed.